So much email, so many phone calls, too many texts… too little time.
So Why Haven’t I Returned Your Emails, Calls, and Texts in 5 Weeks?
Hello! It’s challenging to muster the same sense of urgency to email, call, text responses than I have for, say, attending a family funeral or watching The Tennis Channel.
I know you understand ’cause you haven’t returned my emails, calls, texts either 🙂
11 Reasons for My Slow Response
- Too much “connection” – mostly via the iPhone.
- Memory clutter. Hiring a cleaning crew to come in and dust my dendrites.
- Lost in the throes of a winter romance with UnReal Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Peanuts.
- The flu. It’s going around. Don’t want to catch it. Minimizing all contact.
- Been swamped studying for the final exam for my adult coloring class.
- Too much plaid. It’s everywhere. You know it and I know it.
- Addled and anxious – due, no doubt, to way too many fizzy drinks. OR perhaps all the pain and suffering in the world. Carbonation kills.
- Hello! Envious of that goody two shoes Adele.
- Dealing with trauma caused by friends’ sexy Valentine’s Day extravaganza photos posted on Facebook
- It’s hook-up night at the nursing home.
- Procrastinator privilege.