Are you any FUN?
Or are you too busy? Do you forget to be playful?
Gee, quizzes are really fun, don’t ya think?
This one’s for you.
True or False?
- I do not whistle while I work. I do not whistle while I play. Heck, not even when I shower.
- I enjoy shopping for athletic socks, Q-Tips, and emergency kits. Whoopee!
- My dog won’t play with me. Apparently the snooty cat is more fun.
- Sadly, I do not own a set of marshmallow roasting forks, let alone use them on a regular basis.
- The only party I’ll go to is a pity party. And, yes I’ll cry if I want to.
- My idea of a vacation is four days at the hospital for elective gall bladder surgery.
- My favorite holiday is any day I can make a trip to the cemetery to visit loved ones.
- As a toddler, I was once left on the top of the family car, fell off when my parents sped off, and was mistaken for roadkill. Talk about the terrible twos.
- I have never colored my hair fuchsia, chartreuse, or berry blue.
- Not only do I not smell the roses, I’m allergic to the roses. I avoid them at all costs.
Remember to be fun – if not wild and crazy 🙂
Wishing you a Fun, Fun, Fun Summer!