Why not measure the pleasure instead of the pain?
We have fitness trackers to measure every step we slog and every nano-second of sweaty exercise…
Why not measure the pleasure, too?
Let’s count the time spent having FUN!
Whatever makes you happy…
– 5 minutes singing in the shower
– 45 minutes playing card games with my kids
– 30 minutes baking chocolate chip cookies
– 2 hours watching trash TV
– 10 minutes eating chocolate chip cookies
– 50 minutes surfing food blogs
– 3 hours
book club wine party with crazy girlfriends
– 12 minutes flirting with sexy pool guy
– 22 minutes fantasizing about sexy pool guy
– 15 minutes fantasizing about more chocolate chip cookies
– 15 minutes
meditation contemplating navel
– 1 hour reading a funny novel
– 20 minutes? nap
You get the gist… and the jest!