Issues. Problems. Difficulties.
We all have issues…
I feel your pain.
- You see oddball smiley faces in kernels of corn. And you photograph them.
- You get jet lag from going to an air show.
- You simply can’t resist the urge to take a selfie with a rattlesnake or a rabid raccoon.
- You’re convinced there are sinkholes and lightning bolts with your name on them. And they are gonna find you. Soon. Perhaps on the same Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.
- Speaking of issues… Mamma Mia! Have you noticed that ALL of the candidates running for President have glaring Daddy issues?
- Bazooka Joe Blow! You believe all sugar is evil and that chewing gum is a gateway drug.
- You have a 20-Something son (who lives with you) who is going for another Master’s Degree – this time in Ukulele.
- Your Goth daughter is getting married by a Wiccan priest at a Taco Bell. You are conflicted. For the wedding, should you request she lose the spiky dog collar-choker and wear white? Or should you, just, roll, over, and, give, the, F, up?
Life is hard. That’s why we have humor
Love your comments! Share them via Twitter @HaBarb