We are always learning – perhaps not always remembering – but always learning.
I learned some interesting things this week that I will share with you.
I go through the pain so you don’t have to 🙂
- It’s a bad sign when your husband keeps a jug of antifreeze and an eye dropper in the kitchen. Hint: Get a food tester. (Forensic Files)
- When flying, your carry-on luggage should never weigh more than twice your body weight – unless you are on steroids.
- It can be very expensive to wait for a flight out of McCarran Airport in Las Vegas. Flashing slot machines are as enticing as the seductive aroma of Cinnabon.
BTW If this isn’t food porn, I don’t know what is… http://www.cinnabon.com/
- If your cat is miffed at you, he will not only think out of the box, he will act out of the box.
- You know it’s spring when the birds are having a chirping orgy outside your window at the break of dawn.
- Soon, your husband/wife/significant other may leave you for a robot. (Time Magazine)
- “Never have your husband teach you to ski.” – from Gypsy Nesters
- If you really want to sleep better after a certain age, have black-out curtains installed on your eyeballs. Works like a charm.
- Chocolate fudge frosting never disappoints.
Did you know that a sense of humor can be learned?
If you care about a teen who wants more laughter in their life, here’s a book for you! On amazon… http://amzn.to/22v2OCC
Related articles across the web