Woo Hoo! 2015!
I’ve got RID-solutions!
In 2015, let’s say Bye-Bye to…
1. Denial. “I’ll just have one more chocolate covered cherry because, after all, it’s a vital part of celebrating holiday traditions and participating in the pursuit of freedom.”
2. Pride. I will not become irritated when I lose at tennis even though a) it is obviously my partner’s fault b) the sun is in my eyes c) I had too much coffee for breakfast d) not enough coffee e) I have a calf cramp f) I’m not wearing my lucky socks.
3. Insincerity. “When dressed in exercise clothes, I will actually make a serious effort to go to the gym and work out.”
4. Spin. “I will stop referring to curly Q french fries as “vegetables” and strawberry licorice as “fruit.”
5. Cuticle abuse. I will not pull on dry cuticles and shred them like celery stalks, no matter how excruciatingly boring the meeting/lecture/conversation/TV show is.
6. Blasphemy. “I will stop using the Lord’s name (and the Duggars’ and TLC‘s) in vain. Amen.”