TRUE or FALSE:
1. It’s not good to eat foods you can’t pronounce. So avoid stuff like shitakes, bok choy, radicchio, and quinoa. Especially quinoa.
2. A banana makes a perfectly fine antacid. Peel first. Feel free to add ice cream, chopped nuts, and a cherry on top.
3. Doctors suggest you sniff rosemary to boost your memory and sharpen your test-taking skills. However, ask Rosemary first. “No” means “No!”
4. Garlic is the new black. Wear it liberally to boost your immunity, especially against communicable diseases that require kissing and face-to-face contact.
5. Get a daily massage. It may not improve your health, but it sure feels good.
6. For severe digestive upsets, soak naked in zucchini hummus ’til you reek of body odor for a week. Works every time.
7. Duct tape works nicely to eliminate bulbous pimples and unsightly warts. Apply on eyes. Also effective for ear dandruff and nose eczema.
How did you score? All are TRUE. Would I lie?
I Feel Your Pain by Barb Best is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License