Woe is me.
HERE ARE MY 7 TIPS – HOW TO BE REALLY MISERABLE
- Wear Spanx underwear daily, preferably in a size too small. (Guess what? It’s ALL a size too small.)
- Read, listen to, or watch The News. This applies especially to anything remotely political. (Ugh. It’s ALL political.)
- Deprive yourself of chocolate before noon. (Cocoa Puffs were created for a reason.)
- Sit at the computer all day. (ALL day? You may be suffering from FOMO addiction – or worse yet – you are writing a book.)
- Sit at the computer all day and smoke, fume, or otherwise heat yourself up. (This can cause spontaneous combustion – a very bad way to go.)
- Sweat the wee stuff – unless you’re referring to cancer cells or bedbugs.
- Build sandcastles in the air. (The foreclosure rate is astronomically high.)
Good news! Happiness is also a choice.
I Feel Your Pain by Barb Best is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License