Cats and dogs
have taken over the internet. Their furry mugs are everywhere… YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest. Today Wattpad – tomorrow the world.
There must be a reason for this. Maybe they are really smart?
Perhaps brighter than your average couch potato.
We humans are not always the sharpest swizzle sticks in the mini-bar drawer.
Skip I.Q. tests and tedious assessments. Cats and dogs can be identified as gifted by their families. Is your Monty or Muffy gifted?
Here are 7 Signs Your Cat or Dog is Gifted
- Your pet reveals originality in expression.
“Look, my cat sent me a Valentine. He’s so clever.”
- Your little Muffy thinks outside the box. Constantly.
Also next to the box & on top of the box & on the darn rug.
- The gifted canine demonstrates a keen interest in science while displaying impressive psychomotor ability. Can you say, B-A-L-L?
- The gifted feline tends to dominate his/her peers.
As a matter of fact, they are often called the “B” word – “bully.”
- The gifted pet displays an ability to comprehend complexity.
Remember – we are ALL gifted!
See you on Twitter. I’m @HaBarb.