Like many, I am acutely aware of being grateful – health, family, friends, pets, laughter, chocolate, caffeine, a working internet connection – are obviously priceless.
In honor of the whole “Give Thanks” thing… I’ve been keeping a Gratitude Journal… 7 Notes:
* Am grateful that a migraine attack only lasts a day.
* Thankful Aunt Carrie puts a truckload of bourbon in the yam soufflé. Can you say “Pass the potatoes!” fast five times… fast enough?
* Blessed to not be working in a coal mine or on the front line in Afghanistan.
* Thankful for all the little birdies in the sky – and for the drones and meteors that haven’t zapped us yet.
* Advil. Self explanatory.
* Eyes. Eyes come in SO handy.
* Thankful that Black Friday only lasts for a week now.
Your humble humor servant, I feel your pain
Join the fun on Twitter. I’m @HaBarb
I Feel Your Pain by Barb Best is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License