IT MUST BE SPRING SOMEWHERE –
AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS…
SPRING CLEANING FOR SLOBS!
UGH! I HATE CLEANING AS MUCH AS YOU DO.
BUT IT’S TIME FOR SPRING CLEANING WHEN…
1. The icy dirt on your wood floors is starting to defrost.
2. You can write a YA trilogy in the dust on your furniture.
3. The sofa in front of the TV has more crumbs under the cushions than a casino lounge.
4. Spiders have built cobwebs – and large families – in your cleaning supplies.
5. “House hygiene” is not in your lexicon.
6. The spots on your kitchen counter are moving faster than you can say, “Penny Pig pigged out on a pile of pepperoni goat cheese pizzas every day ’til she puked with chest pain.”
7. The dog won’t rub his keester across your carpet ‘cause it’s so filthy.
8. Your husband has changed more than the sheets on your bed.
9. College students think you’re a messy slob.
10. Mosquitoes are breeding in the puddle by the toilet.
11. Mr. Clean is stalking you.
12. Martha Stewart has you on a hit list!
Join me on Twitter! I’m @HaBarb