Dick Van Dyke, 89, is still the charmer.
Check out this music video he and his wife Arlene appear in…
THE DUSTBOWL REVIVAL – FEATURING DICK VAN DYKE – “NEVER HAD TO GO”
If you’re a fan of his classic hit sitcom –
You’ll LOVE this, too:
“THE DICK VAN DYKE SHOW” BLOOPERS AND OUTTAKES
Related articles across the web
Why not measure the pleasure instead of the pain?
We have fitness trackers to measure every step we slog and every nano-second of sweaty exercise…
Why not measure the pleasure, too?
Let’s count the time spent having FUN!
Whatever makes you happy…
– 5 minutes singing in the shower
– 45 minutes playing card games with my kids
– 30 minutes baking chocolate chip cookies
– 2 hours watching trash TV […]
We have Medical Alert Bracelets for medical conditions, allergies, medications.
According to Medic Alert Foundation “Who Should Wear A Medical ID”
Including anyone with:
How about Alert Bracelets for the people we really need to be aware of?
For Instance… these folks:
- Drama Queen
Just an idea.
Check out Smiles To Go! at Amazon. Proceeds from
the ebook go to humor healthcare initiatives AATH
and RxLaughter.org. THANK YOU!
Related articles across the web
Enjoy a laugh or fifty-two with your kids!
Funny MOM movies for Mother’s day!
Some of our faves…
Jamie Lee Curtis – she’s the mother, she’s the daughter, she’s the mother in the daughter’s body, she’s the daughter in the mother’s body? Whatever! Gosh, role reversal comedies are confusing!
She jams at The House of Blues with your garage band, tells your creepy English teacher to take a hike, hops on a Harley for a love ride with the dreamy boy you’re bonkers about and smooches him good – even if it is with her lips, not yours!
What kind of mother flaunts her breast implants, talks trash with your gal friends and offers you an afternoon cocktail?
Hey, don’t judge – it keeps her feeling young! […]
7 Things I Learned this week… for better or worse.
* According to Time Magazine, I have recurrent back pain ’cause I have a Chimpanzee-shaped spine and really have no business walking upright on two feet. However, this does not explain why I have bunions.
* It is possible to break your #1 molar on a freakin’ piece of toast – if said toast is California style sprouted wheat bread made with organic sprouted wheat berries, sprouted soybeans and sprouted corn. Last time I buy the healthiest loaf I can find. Wonder bread never caused me a fracture. Sending the dentist bill to Trader Joe’s. […]
Dear Food Network,
Thank you for teaching my kids how to cook fancy schmancy.
The vast culinary knowledge they have acquired lounging in front of the TV and laptop (love your website) has raised the chow bar to quite a sophisticated level.
Unfortunately, they leave 99% of the actual cooking to moi.
I can no longer pawn turkey hot dogs, tuna sandwiches, or cans of noodle soup off as a meal. […]
Driving can drive you crazy.
“Gee, Officer. Was there a STOP sign back there? I didn’t see a STOP sign. Please don’t shoot – just kidding.”
SO… WHY DIDN’T I SEE THAT STOP SIGN?
* I was doing the finishing touches on my pedicure. After all, I’m on my way to my GYN app’t.
* Purse dog was driving. He’s nearsighted. […]