Issues. Problems. Difficulties.
We all have issues…
I feel your pain.
- You see oddball smiley faces in kernels of corn. And you photograph them.
This is a message (heh, a threat you say?) from me, your imperious cat.
Planning on leaving me (your cherished feline pet) at home while you go on a business trip or (how dare you) a fancy vacation is a provocation at best, and, at worst, an act of war.
May I remind you… Actions have consequences! […]
A day at the beach can be more misery than merriment.
And now they tell us sunscreen gives us cancer? Ain’t that sweet 🙂
1. Swimsuit wardrobe malfunction when faking bravado on the Boogie Board
2. Sunburn on private parts
3. Younger, slimmer, and obviously wealthier women donning floss bikinis, spray tans, and serious diamond earrings
4. Being buried in bacteria filthy, crab infested, scalding sand for the amusement and photo opp pleasure of loved ones
5. People who use “summer” as a verb, but not “budget” as a verb […]
Did I say… she’s five?
As daughters become older, they become increasingly
brutal entertaining and wise – especially with their advice.
Are you rich?
– For your birthday, you launch personal fireworks displays from your auxiliary yacht. […]
Oh, well… Isn’t an age spot just a freckle that grew up? […]
You may have heard.
Among the many crises in California, there is a record-breaking drought.
And so, here is my contribution to the water conservation effort.
She shares what it was like to grow up in the Rosenberg home and presents an amusing and endearing portrait of her mother and her father.
Melissa mentions that included in the reading material Joan had on her nightstand was “the audio version of Chicken Soup for the Soul”
I found this tidbit revealing.
Should I walk my cat on a leash?
Here’s the argument for “Hey, why not?” from the Huffington Post
Which is more expensive… a trip to Paris or a new porcelain crown for that #3 molar you broke when you bit down on a granola nugget?
Guess. Apparently porcelain does not grow on trees. […]