I feel your air travel pain!
Flying is no longer the inspiring, sexy adventure it used to be.
If one is flying coach nowadays (WHAT? You don’t own a Gulf Stream GV? Sorry to hear that…)
one needs a survival plan.
Here are 7 Survivor TIPS
- Avoid all children, the elderly, and those more neurotic and/or anxious than you.
has nothing to do with boobs of the female breast persuasion.
According to The New Oxford American Dictionary (non-Braille edition),
is “a prize given as a joke to the last-place finisher in a race or competition.”
It’s awards season in Hollywood.
It’s time for all the boobs to come out.
The world needs a smile… or 2 or 3 or 7!
99 cents. A short and sweet picture book of smiles from around the world.
Let’s support the healing power of comedy and laughter.
Smiles To Go: Take-Out for the SMILE Hungry amazon
Thank you. Smile On.
Woo Hoo! 2015!
I’ve got RID-solutions!
In 2015, let’s say Bye-Bye to…
1. Denial. “I’ll just have one more chocolate covered cherry because, after all, it’s a vital part of celebrating holiday traditions and participating in the pursuit of freedom.”
2. Pride. I will not become irritated when I lose at tennis even though a) it is obviously my partner’s fault b) the sun is in my eyes c) I had too much coffee for breakfast d) not enough coffee e) I have a calf cramp f) I’m not wearing my lucky socks. […]
Whoosh! Another year has passed like a kidney stone.
7 Things I Learned in 2014:
We live. We learn. I feel your pain.
- If your hair is falling out, go to the doctor.
- Don’t ink and drive. Put the Post-it notes away!
- If done wrong, yoga can hurt you more than crocodile wrestling.
- The holidays can give you a hangover comparable to one from a Jacuzzi full of vodka martinis.
- Don’t bite down on ice, ginger chews, or errant popcorn kernels unless you crave intimate time with your gabby dentist.
- The more you do… the more that needs to be done. (Fig Newton’s Law of Momentum)
- With age comes perks. I personally delight in my cackle*
*a raucous laugh resembling the cry of a hen or goose.
New Year’s Tip: Keep Calm & Cackle On!
Tis the season to give!
Laughter is a gift.
So give this YouTube video a view… it’s free and you can re-gift it by sharing with others.
Anne Flournoy is the writer, director, and producer of The Louise Log.
Winner Outstanding Writing in a Comedy – LA WebFest 2014!
According to Wikipedia, “The webseries The Louise Log is a comedy dealing with “the confessions of a New York City wife and mother hell-bent on getting it right in spite of … her over-active inner voice.”
A hilarious inner voice!
How about a piece of CAKE? THE MOVIE?
I feel Jennifer Aniston‘s pain!
<< NEW MOVIE ALERT >>
For those who find the thought of another “Annie” film depressing…
Check this trailer out!