I feel your pain.
Stress and anxiety are rampant.
Millions of Americans are experiencing “voter stress.”
Many of our fellow citizens are plagued by horrifying “OMG! Summer is almost over!” panic attacks. At our local schools, grief counseling will be offered to all students and teachers in dealing with this tragedy.
Cats everywhere are tormented by “whisker fatigue” and “feline acne” caused by eating from non-ergonomic feeding bowls.
I ask you… is there no end to the agony and suffering?
7 Quick Stress-Relief TIPS
- Get yourself a “support monkey” – seriously, what could be more fun? A barrel of support monkeys?
Do you have the summertime blues?
Are you feelin’ the heat – or worse yet – the humidity?
Have you been out in the scorching summer sun too long?
Deep Summer thoughts while contemplating the sand between my toes
- Do we really need Canine Intelligence Tests? This doggie competition has gone too far – I saw a “My Border Collie is smarter than your Cocker Spaniel” bumper sticker on a tricycle. Can’t we all agree? Dog breeds… they are ALL gifted.
Absolutely Fabulous The Movie = Absolutely Funny!
Do you need a hefty dose of comic relief this summer?
Are you looking for a comedy movie to rave about?
Are you dying for some FUN?
Look no further!
This is the funny movie we’ve all been waiting for 🙂
So much email, so little time.
Why Haven’t I Returned Your Email in 2 Weeks?
Procrastination is not personal.
Trust me. It’s not you, it’s me.
Sometimes it’s just difficult to conjure up the same sense of urgency to email responses than I have for, say, attending a family funeral or watching the Wimbledon finals.
I know you understand ’cause you haven’t returned my emails either 🙂
Other Reasons for My Slow Email Responses
- Memory clutter. Hiring a cleaning crew to come in and dust my dendrites.
- Lost in the throes of a summer romance with frozen Yasso Greek Yogurt Coffee Chocolate Chip bars.
Summer Fun = Playing in Water
A few thoughts on Water Fun
- The wacky noodle water toy is neither an effective weapon nor a successful flotation device. However, it makes a tasty appetizer for sharks. BTW… you are the main course.
- A life vest is not slimming. If you wear one, you will resemble a pregnant marshmallow. However, it beats getting all wet and drowning in the ocean.
LOOKING for a FUN movie?
LOOK no further than Disney’s “Alice Through the Looking Glass” – the sequel to the blockbuster film “Alice in Wonderland.”
The combo of live-action and animation, exciting visual effects, adventure, surreal set design, fun characters, and lighthearted wordplay creates an amusing entertainment that’s hard to resist.
Screenwriter Linda Woolverton (Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Homeward Bound, Alice In Wonderland, Maleficent) crafted an intriguing tale (loosely based on Lewis Carroll’s book “Through the Looking Glass, and What Alice Found There”) featuring a strong, independent Alice and your favorite witty characters from “Alice in Wonderland.”
You’ll love the clever humor, plus the puns and quips about “time.”
“Alice Through the Looking Glass!” is like a fun party we’re all invited to…
now, that’s my cup of tea 🙂 […]
Revised nutrition labels on food products are on their way. They will feature urgent sugar warnings 🙁
Okay, fine. BUT… there’s a larger problem with food labels…
The microscopic expiration dates stamped on food product labels and bottle caps!
WHO can read these?
Are you any FUN?
Or are you too busy? Do you forget to be playful?
Gee, quizzes are really fun, don’t ya think?
This one’s for you.
True or False?
- I do not whistle while I work. I do not whistle while I play. Heck, not even when I shower.
- I enjoy shopping for athletic socks, Q-Tips, and emergency kits. Whoopee!
- My dog won’t play with me. Apparently the snooty cat is more fun.
- Sadly, I do not own a set of marshmallow roasting forks, let alone use them on a regular basis.
- The only party I’ll go to is a pity party. And, yes I’ll cry if I want to.
- My idea of a vacation is four days at the hospital for elective gall bladder surgery.
In a perfect world…
You would not celebrate your birthday at a trendy Euro-Asian restaurant touted for it’s delicious, yet healthy dishes and end up in the emergency room 9 hours later with food poisoning. You would not require an I.V.with anti nausea, anti diarrhea, anti pain meds to stop the total body torture.
In a perfect world…
You would not cook that special recipe for the in-laws – Quinoa Masala Royale – using infected organic vegetables. Later that evening, our family members would not all coincidentally experience unbearable abdominal cramps normally associated with childbirth. After all, you are a lousy cook, but not that lousy.