We have Medical Alert Bracelets for medical conditions, allergies, medications.
According to Medic Alert Foundation “Who Should Wear A Medical ID”
Including anyone with:
How about Alert Bracelets for the people we really need to be aware of?
For Instance… these folks:
- Drama Queen
Just an idea.
Check out Smiles To Go! at Amazon. Proceeds from
the ebook go to humor healthcare initiatives AATH
and RxLaughter.org. THANK YOU!
Related articles across the web
Enjoy a laugh or fifty-two with your kids!
Funny MOM movies for Mother’s day!
Some of our faves…
Jamie Lee Curtis – she’s the mother, she’s the daughter, she’s the mother in the daughter’s body, she’s the daughter in the mother’s body? Whatever! Gosh, role reversal comedies are confusing!
She jams at The House of Blues with your garage band, tells your creepy English teacher to take a hike, hops on a Harley for a love ride with the dreamy boy you’re bonkers about and smooches him good – even if it is with her lips, not yours!
What kind of mother flaunts her breast implants, talks trash with your gal friends and offers you an afternoon cocktail?
Hey, don’t judge – it keeps her feeling young! […]
7 Things I Learned this week… for better or worse.
* According to Time Magazine, I have recurrent back pain ’cause I have a Chimpanzee-shaped spine and really have no business walking upright on two feet. However, this does not explain why I have bunions.
* It is possible to break your #1 molar on a freakin’ piece of toast – if said toast is California style sprouted wheat bread made with organic sprouted wheat berries, sprouted soybeans and sprouted corn. Last time I buy the healthiest loaf I can find. Wonder bread never caused me a fracture. Sending the dentist bill to Trader Joe’s. […]
Dear Food Network,
Thank you for teaching my kids how to cook fancy schmancy.
The vast culinary knowledge they have acquired lounging in front of the TV and laptop (love your website) has raised the chow bar to quite a sophisticated level.
Unfortunately, they leave 99% of the actual cooking to moi.
I can no longer pawn turkey hot dogs, tuna sandwiches, or cans of noodle soup off as a meal. […]
Driving can drive you crazy.
“Gee, Officer. Was there a STOP sign back there? I didn’t see a STOP sign. Please don’t shoot – just kidding.”
SO… WHY DIDN’T I SEE THAT STOP SIGN?
* I was doing the finishing touches on my pedicure. After all, I’m on my way to my GYN app’t.
* Purse dog was driving. He’s nearsighted. […]
“… in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” – Benjamin Franklin 1789
12 SIGNS “DEATH” IS NEAR
1. Loss of appetite. Your insane food cravings for salt and sweets no longer compel you to stick up a gas station or shoplift Snickers bars at a 7-11. “The Hunger Games” is merely a kids’ flick you wouldn’t watch for all the cat food money in the free world.
2. Gravity has won. You have more wrinkles on your neck and chin than the average pug. […]
Why does everything have to be a competition?
- No kidding! We now have competitive bubble wrap popping.
Yes, there’s video below from WSJ.
- Of course, we have eating competitions. No longer limited to hot dogs and cherry pies at the summer fair. Competitive eating has gone pro. It is a collegiate sport. Organized gluttony as an entertainment event.
I love my male readers!
Not to pander willy-nilly to gender stereotypes, but here’s one you dudes may particularly enjoy…
Technology excites me as much as a Kate Spade flash sale at Bloomingdale’s. I love the newest electronic gadget.
I dig Cars! Drones! 3D Printers! You know – mechanical stuff that’s fun to manipulate (pun alert).
may be here in just 3 months. Can you say “Tesla Autopilot Mode?” […]