Woo Hoo! Hallmark Cards will contact our lucky winner and mail her a jumbo stash of cool cards. Thank you everybody!
1. Do not chew gum even if it is all natural, organic, and sugar-free.
2. If you find yourself nodding off, open your eyes and blink 57 times. Works every time.
3. No humming.
4. It is rude to apply lip gloss during sacred time.
5. If you suffer from a pesky skin condition anywhere on your body (especially the bottom half) – make sure you work the necessary anti-itch cream before settling in for a long contemplative sit on the hard floor.
6. Do not judge the Tibetan singing bowls even if they are as pitchy as a lactose intolerant cat.
7. There is a time and place for kegel exercises. This isn’t it.
Bonus Tip: Sexual fantasies may intrude upon your focus of the moment. There is an “O” in “Ohm” but it’s not the one in your spicy little daydream.
For the FUN of it… Let’s follow each other on Twitter… I’m @HaBarb
I Feel Your Pain by Barb Best is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License