At your service…
5 Tips for the The Long Weekend
- Skip reality TV. Instead, read the hilarious Vulture.com TV Recaps. Julie Klausner rocks the RHOBH series!
- Sleep. A lot. Sleep is not just for the week. Just like Sudoku and killer karaoke, it sharpens your mind.
- Don’t shop ’til you drop. Avoid those tasteless President’s Day gun sales. Ugh! As dead wrong as the MLK white sales. And the Jenny Craig “Lose That Blubber” Mother’s Day ad campaigns. And the… you get it.
- To energize your bod, go on a Sugar-Wine-Chocolate-Holiday Candy Detox. At least for 24 hours. Pssst… Don’t look now, but the Easter candy is in the stores TODAY. >> peep, peep, peep <<
- For non-stop hilarity, prank call your kids’ teachers. They are probably just moping around at home, sad as salt-free peanut butter that they have more days off.