Prisoners of winter… I feel your pain.
The frigid weather is getting you down.
You are sick and tired of ice, sleet, snow, and single-digit temperatures.
One blizzard is a novelty; five is torture.
You may be going clinically stir crazy from being confined inside.
Feeling irritable, listless, achy, unproductive, homicidal?
More than usual, that is?
Your symptoms could be due to something totally unrelated:
PMS, hot flashes, African equine fever, tax time, or writer’s block.
Seasonal Affective Disorder (aka cabin fever, stir crazy, bonkers) is common… especially where the sun don’t shine – like the East Coast.
Let us diagnose you…
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE CABIN FEVER
- You’re reading your friends’ blogs.
- You’ve done so much online shopping – your mail carrier has a hernia.
- The light on your cell phone screen doubles as a therapy light box.
- You actually look forward to bikini weather.
- You’re watching marathons of Lock Up – and enjoying it.
- You’re so cranky – the kids and the dog have put a hit out on you.
- Your favorite movies to watch are:
The Shining and Stir Crazy!
If the pain increases or if delirium sets in…
Take two Ginkgo biloba and call Al Gore in the a.m.
I Feel Your Pain by Barb Best is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License