when everyone has their two cents worth?
WTH HERE’S MINE 😀
- Don’t hire a life coach who doesn’t have a life – or at least a nice dog.
- Never go to the grocery store at noon on a Monday – it’s such a good time for a lemon cleanse anyway – not.
- If you insist upon racing snowboards or motorcycles – make sure you have health insurance and someone to drive you to your doctor’s appointments for five months.
- If you can’t stand the heat in the kitchen – don’t cook. Order take-out.
- Remember – menopause passes, but male mid-life crisis is forever.
- Don’t go to a shrink whose pooch is on Prozac.
- Don’t let your kids play in the street – unless it’s Wall Street and they are math geniuses.
- Kale can be chopped into itsy bitsy teeny weeny pieces and hidden in lime pudding – but kids won’t eat lime pudding either… so skip it.
- Never take diet tips from an “expert” who wears Plus Size clothing. They know everything that doesn’t work.
- When a cat says “NO!” – he means “NO!” There is NO negotiating with a feline.
- Hall’s Cough Drops give advice – “A Pep Talk In Every Drop” – via the wrappers. At least they don’t say, “You Suck.”
See you on Twitter… I’m @HaBarb
I Feel Your Pain by Barb Best is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License