Barb Best is an award-winning humorist.
The 2010 Erma Bombeck Global Humor Winner, her comedy material has been performed by comedians including Joan Rivers and published in numerous print and online magazines and newspapers including The New York Times “Metropolitan Diary,” The L. A. Times “Laugh Lines,” The Saturday Evening Post, and on both Meredith Women’s Network publications More.com and DivineCaroline.com.
Her mobile-competitive humor blog “Barb’s Blast” has been featured on WordPress’s highly selective “Freshly Pressed” and enjoyed over 5,000 views in 24 hours.
NOW Featured in Alltop!
She is an enthusiastic supporter of RxLaughter, a healthcare initiative that promotes the healing power of comedy and AATH – The Association for Applied and Therapeutic Humor, a non-profit, member driven, international community of humor and laughter professionals.
Follow Barb’s funny on Twitter @HaBarb.
Barb is the winner of the following awards for her comedic efforts.
- Erma Bombeck Global Humor Winner
- “Top Ten” Robert Benchley Humor Competition
- Honorable Mentions in:
- “Find the Funny” Comedy Screenplay Competition
- Santa Fe Screenplay Contest
- Monterey County Film Commission Screenwriting Competition
- 20th Century Fox / Campus Voice Television Writers Talent Search
She feels your pain.